Team CEBERUS has released a set of open-source packages, while more are on their way for release. Below find a selected list.
- Exploration Path Planning: https://github.com/ntnu-arl/gbplanner_ros
- Alternative exploration planner (only Phase I, II not in DARPA finals): https://github.com/ntnu-arl/mbplanner_ros
- ANYmal Local Planner: https://github.com/leggedrobotics/art_planner
- Multi-robot Map alignment baseline: https://github.com/ethz-asl/maplab
- Elevation Mapping on GPU: https://github.com/leggedrobotics/elevation_mapping_cupy
- Volumetric Mapping: https://github.com/ethz-asl/voxblox
- Visual-Inertial Odometry (part of CompSLAM - see comment below): https://github.com/ethz-asl/rovio
- Model Predictive Control for flying robots: https://github.com/ethz-asl/mav_control_rw
New packages will be released. Organization Github links:
Team CERBERUS released the following datasets recorded during the DARPA SubT Challenge. Stay tuned for more to come!
- Final Event: Dataset & Meta-information. Contains sensor data collected on-board the four ANYmal C robots used in the winning final run.